Lush Godiva Shampoo Bar: Review


Image result for shampoo bar gif
Image result for godiva shampoo barI always wanted to switch to solid shampoo bars but found them just too expensive ranging between 9-15 euros. But then I read they last very long about the same amount of 2-3 normal shampoo bottles. I was readily wanting to buy one. I decided to go with a brand that I already knew and trusted, Lush. They are known for there wonderful naked products. I went on their website and was overloaded with options, I went for a very general one. Not knowing exactly what my hair needed, it simply needed to be clean. This bar cleans and cares for your hair. It smells of jasmine.

When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the fact that it was packed with packing peanuts, so I did some research and found out that these packing peanuts had no negative effect on the environment. They were actually edible! But I do not recommend eating them...

It smelt absolutely delicious and I was dying to try it. so the same evening I showered and tried it. I was not sure how to use it. I wet my hair and then rubbed the shampoo bar on my hair and scalp, then rubbed it thoroughly through my hair.

The next day I was very happy with the results, my hair was shiny, soft and I felt good about it all day. I would give this bar a 5 out of 5.
 Image result for 5 stars

Comments