Sustainable Hair Routine

Image result for hair gif washToday I will be sharing my sustainable hair routine with you guys. I have done a post similar to this before, but I hope you enjoy it.

Shampoo
I use the Lush Godiva shampoo bar. It is zero waste and my hair feels so soft and clean afterward. I also have the lush shampoo bar tin, and it helps make your shampoo bar last longer. 1 shampoo bar lasts about 2-3 times as long as a normal shampoo bottle. For more info check out my review on this product.
Image result for love beauty and planetConditioner
For conditioner, I use the 'Love, Beauty and Planet' Shea butter and Sandalwood conditioner. Love beauty and planet is an eco-friendly bath products brand that also makes shampoo and deodorant and many other things.
https://www.lovebeautyandplanet.com/us/en/collections.html
Hair Brush 
The hairbrush that I use is from ruck and ruddle. I know that this is not a specifically eco-friendly brush, but I had gotten it as a gift long before my sustainable journey from my aunt who is a hairdresser. My hair absolutely loves it. It has lasted me about 4 years now and is still running strong.
Drying 
I let my hair dry naturally because doing things without anything extra is usually more sustainable. I have a hair towel from the body shop which stays on steady so I can do things while having my hair dry.

I hope these tips help! Comment down below how you make your hair routine eco-friendly.


Comments