Vegan Pizza

In today's recipe, we will be making quick and easy vegan pizza's. My family enjoyed it and it required no fancy ingredients ( I was able to find everything at my local supermarket.)
Ingredients (2 pizzas)

  • Tomato Sauce
  • Pizza Dough (Vegan, I used the cauliflower dough from Magioni.)
  • Paprika ( I had 3; 1 red, 1 orange, and 1 yellow.)
  • Tomato 
  • Vegan Cheese
Instructions
  1. Cover your pizza dough in a layer of tomato sauce
  2. Add a rim of tomatoes ( snack on the leftovers (;  ) 
  3. Cut up your paprikas into rings and then into smaller pieces
  4. Arrange your paprika on your pizza however you want to, I arranged my pizza like this so every piece has the same amount of everything
  5. Add the vegan cheese
  6. Follow the instructions on your pizza dough packet and put in the oven
  7. Enjoy!
If you decide to make it comment down below what you thought of it! Or tag me in your insta picture @evergreen.eco.blog 

Comments