Eco Birthday Bash

Throwing An Eco (And Budget) Friendlier Birthday Party For Your ...
My brothers, Sisters and Best Friends birthdays are all in the same week. Meaning its a busload of parties in a short period of time. Not this year, this year we will be celebrating in lockdown. But just because we can't throw a big party does not mean I can't write about it...
So today I will be sharing all my tips for an eco-friendly birthday

  1. Make games from recycled material
  2. Bake the cake yourself
  3. Make vegan/vegetarian snacks
  4. Reuse wrapping
  5. Wrap gifts in newspaper
  6. Avoid using disposables
  7. Buy fresh food
  8. Use Eco-friendly decor
  9. Don't give/ask for gifts with a big environmental impact
  10. It's important to try your best but you can't let that get in the way of you having fun! Remember not to feel bad for your mistakes, but learn from them!
I hope these tips help!

Comments