Eco Friendly Packing

In this post, I will share a packing list. I will have an eco-friendly option for every item. 

Skincare
  • Cleanser: I use the facial cleansing bar from N.A.E. It was about 7 euros,  and I got it from the Etos. It is vegan and lasts twice as long as a liquid cleanser. It is very easy to apply and it is mess-free.  It is not zero-waste, but it is low-waste and recyclable.N.A.E. Purezza Gentle Face Bar | Kruidvat
  • Moisturizer: If you are looking for an eco-friendly alternative for a moisturizer I would go for the banana skin face oil from LUSH. It is package free and hydrating. 
  • Face Mask: An amazing eco-friendly alternative to those wasteful facemasks in sachets are the LUSH fresh facemasks. They are made with fresh and natural ingredients, they come in small black pots but you can return them when you have collected five. I am currently using the BB seaweed mask.
Hygiene 
  • Bodylotion: I don't use body lotion frequently, but I would recommend the Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion for The Body Shop. It is a vegan formula, and the Bodyshop is well known for being cruelty-Free. In many different stores across the world, you can bring in your used bottles and they will recycle them. 
  • Showergel: I used to use shower gels from The Body Shop. I did not stop using them because I did not like them. I stopped using them because I found a more eco-friendly alternative, I now use the naked shower gels from Lush. I am now using the snow fairy. It lasts super long and smells amazing.                                                        snow fairy christmas naked shower gel
  • Scrub: I absolutely love using the Easy Peeler shower scrub from LUSH. It smells a bit strong but it doesn't matter because it smells SOOO good. 
  • Shampoo and Conditioner: I use the LUSH posh shampoo+conditioner which is completely wast free and you can buy a container to go with it. But if you are looking for something less pricey I would recommend the Love Beauty and Planet collection of shower gels and conditioners, or the nature box shampoo bars. 
Technology
  • Phone: Of course you probably already have a phone, and it's hard to find an eco-friendly alternative. But when buying a new phone you can consider the Fair Phone.
  • Phonecase: For a phone case I would definitely opt for a pela case.                                                                                                                               new style pela phone cover 2256b fc6d2
  • Earbuds: If you still have the earbuds you get when you buy your phone then I would just keep using them. But when buying new ones you can go for the Green Mouse zerowaste earbuds. 
  • Powerbank: I don't really use a power bank but I would buy the Green Mouse zero waste power bank. 
Entertainment
  • Books: Books are something I think I will never be able to give up. But there are more eco-friendly ways. You can buy second-hand books from second-hand stores or even amazon. You can also go for a kindle. That way you don't have to buy material books. 
  • Notebook: I use my Waste Free Waves notebook that I got from Pela Case but there are many eco friendly notebook alternatives. 
  • Games: I would say to use games you already have and not to buy the wasteful travel versions of games.
This is all for today, Comment something that you bring on every trip!

Comments