My favorite Sustainable Products

Image result for straw aestheticIn this post, I will be discussing some of my favorite sustainable products.


    Image result for fjallraven kanken aesthetic
  • My Bamboo straws. I got my straws from the WWF store. I have one in my school bag one, one in my purse and 3 at home. They are lightweight and feel nice in your mouth. 
  • Fjall Raven, I absolutely love my fjallraven kanken bag. I use it every day. Fjallraven is not especially a sustainable company but they try there best to make their products sustainable. I have a fjallraven kanken which lasts really long meaning you only have to replace them once every 4-5 years.
  • I also love my reusable insulated lunch bag. Mine is from the Blokker and is made to look like a paper bag. I think it is really cute. 
  • I also use my reusable cup. It is heatproof and super cute. Mine is made out of bamboo and has a print of butterflies on the side.
  • Last but not least I also love my Cazesa recycled laptop case. Made of sustainable fibers and recycled PET bottles
Comment your favorites in the comment section!

Comments